We accept payment in many different ways, in order to serve you better.
*New! No Credit Card? No problem! We now offer Interac e-Transfer! (See details below)
Visa and MasterCard
To pay by Visa or MasterCard, simply enter your name, address, credit card number, expiry date and CVV (3 digit number found on the back of your card).
To speed up the process, please be sure to enter your name and billing address exactly as it is shown on your statement. Orders with missing or incorrect information will be held until they are corrected and confirmed with your bank.
*Please Note: your credit card statement will be charged as Checkpoint1 Apparel.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our inventory is now live, but unfortunately we may still run into stock issues such as split shipments. Please do not send your eTransfer until we've emailed you to confirm that the stock is available. If any shipping charges need to be added, or styles removed to avoid extra costs, you will need to re-send the transfer, which (depending on your bank) may incur additional fees that you are responsible for. The easiest way to avoid that is to be patient and wait until you hear from us!
All you need is an email address, access to online or mobile banking with a participating financial institution, and you're ready to begin. First, we will email you confirmation that your order is in stock and confirm the total amount that is owing. Please do not send funds until we confirm stock--if something is out of stock or needs to be switched, we cannot alter the amount on the etransfer. This may result in you having to cancel the existing etransfer and issue a new etransfer.
To pay by Interac e-Transfer:
- Login to your online or mobile banking account with a participating financial institution.
- Choose Interac e-Transfer (or Interac Email Money Transfer) under the Transfer/Payment menu options.
- Add t-shirt.ca as a recipient, by entering our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill in the required Interac e-Transfer information, including the dollar amount, the account from which to withdraw the funds from, and the security question. (In this case, your 6-digit order number starting with 12 will be the correct answer.)
- Finally, follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer.
Once we have received confirmation at our end, your order will be shipped!
Please note that orders over $1000 might need to be paid in two installments over a 24-hour period. Check with your bank for your limit details.
Known as the safest way to send money online!
You don't need to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal, but it does help speed up the process. To open an account, please visit PayPal.
When checking out at T-shirt.ca, your shopping cart will automatically direct you to PayPal to confirm payment.
To speed up the processing time and the delivery of your order, please have your shipping address confirmed by PayPal ahead of time.
And, as always, if you have any questions regarding payment please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.